The cleanest, simplest, most advanced solutions for slurry-displacement method foundation drilling and excavation
Geo-Tech supplies slurry products and technical service to foundation contractors worldwide for bored piles (drilled shafts), diaphragm walls and other technologies used in deep foundation systems.
Our products are based on clean Novagel™ polymer technology for earth support fluids that can handle almost any soil conditions while protecting the environment, and facilitating disposal.
Novagel fluids are self-cleaning, easy to mix and handle, and allow high rates of production. They also reduce project cost and concrete consumption when compared to mineral slurries (bentonite).
How can we help you today?
- Bid preparation. Geo-Tech will prepare a customized slurry program for your project based on soil conditions and job specifications. All you have to do is contact us and provide soil logs and basic information for your job.
- Reduce costs on my project. Novagel™ polymer slurries can increase production while reducing cost and improving profits on foundation projects. Clean technology is profitable.
- A water-dispersible synthetic polymer formulation useful as an effective water thickener and soil stabilizer.
- Simplifies mixing and handling of drilling fluid
- Cleaner than bentonite and requires only 1/50th as much material
- Produces geometrically precise excavations.
- Reduces total concrete consumption by 10% or more.