Poseidon® Barge Ltd. serves the Heavy Highway Construction Contractors, Dredging Contractors, Marine Contractors and Diving Contractors.
The Poseidon® Barges are easily transported by truck making them convenient for projects on inland rivers, lakes and protected bays. Several stock locations and the ability to haul two Poseidon® 40′ x 10′ x 5′ barge sections on an aluminum step deck trailer saving you money and time.
Poseidon® Sectional Barges are fabricated in Fort Wayne, IN & Berne, IN for lasting quality and design. Our fabrication process includes coating the interior with a vegetable oil base rust inhibitor and the exterior with a Baril Zinc Rich Urethane Primer & Premium Low Gloss Aliphatic Polyuria Finish. Some of our competitors only offer these as an upgrade. Poseidon® also installs flush mount zinc anodes on the exterior to reduce corrosion from electrolysis.
Our staff can assist you in determining the number of the barges needed for your project, set up for efficient use and transportation to and from your project.
It is our desire to give you prompt, friendly and professional service throughout your project planning, bidding and construction.
- Poseidon I - 5ft hull barge sections
- Poseidon P1-L/P1N - 3ft & 4ft hull
- Poseidon II - 5ft & 7ft hull barge sections
- Poseidon III - 5 ft hull barge sections
- Poseidon P10 - 10ft hull barge sections
- Winch and spud setup
- P4 ISO container - 9'6" hull barge sections
- Dredge/Rock box
- Modular barge system accessories
- General use guidelines
- custom sectional hopper barges available