IDE is the premier supplier & servicer of geotechnical & foundation equipment in the Eastern United States. Known throughout North America for their commitment to exceptional customer service, International Drilling Equipment will rent or sell you the equipment needed for any foundation and geotechnical project. IDE is proud to represent the leading geotechnical and foundation equipment manufacturers in the world, including Casagrande, Metax, PTC, TES CAR, SIP&T, Sebhsa, and Sysbohr, offering a wide variety of products to help with most any application.
IDE also provides expert maintenance and parts to ensure that your equipment will be available to get the job done on time and on budget. In the event of an equipment problem, IDE provides 24-hour (or less) turnaround, so down time is minimized as much as possible.
Brands: Casagrande • Metax • PTC • TES CAR • SIP&T • Sebhsa • Sysbohr
- Casagrande – Designs and produces hydraulic crawler cranes, large diameter piling rigs, equipment for diaphragm walls, small diameter drilling rigs, machines for tunnels, geothermal drill rigs and grouting equipment. Founded in 1963 and headquartered in Italy, Casagrande has a worldwide reputation for superior quality and versatility.
- Metax – Manufactures products for specialized civil engineering and for geotechnics. These include high-pressure pumps for jet grouting applications, mixing plants; mixture store tanks; injection pumps; and compact plants (mixing plant + injection). Founded in Italy in 1987, Metax is known for their close collaboration with clients to constantly improve their products, and for their focus on achieving maximum productivity, reliability and safety.
- PTC – A worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of pile driving and soil improvement equipment, such as Vibrodrivers®, Vibrolances, Piling Rigs, and Power Packs. Founded in 1928, PTC played a leading role in the development of the vibrodrivers and was the first company to both hydraulic and high frequency vibrodrivers.
- TES CAR – TES CAR is especially famous for its special, customized rigs, and many customers call the company “the Rigs Tailor-Maker.” Elio Tonti and his son, current President Sauro Tonti, established TES CAR in Italy in 1976. By focusing on continuous technical research, response to customers’ suggestions, and an insatiable desire to improve their equipment, TES CAR has become a world leader in small- to medium-size piling rigs.
- Sysbohr – A leader in the design and manufacture of first-class drilling systems, tools and accessories for the construction and geothermal industries. All products are manufactured in Fulda, Germany, where in-house specialists and consultants ensure that the requirements of the customer are fully met. Flexibility within the design and manufacture of products is one of the company’s most important features.
- Sebhsa – A Spanish company specializing in concrete pumps of the highest quality and efficiency. Founded in 1973, Sebhsa is an industry leader, a name that is associated with high technology, maximum quality, unmatched reliability and safety, and machines that are known for their robustness and longevity.
- SIP&T – Designs, produces and sells kelly bars and rotary drilling tools for the vertical foundation industry. Established in 1996, SIP&T offers highly reliable products, made with significant technological know-how and high-quality materials. Their products are used on some of the most challenging job sites in the world.