AE&F was formed in 1985 from American Pile Driving Corporation/Guild Construction and over 50 years of applied foundation and drilling industry experience. In addition, AE&F’s Guild Expanding mandrels, which have driven millions of feet of uniform-section cast-in-place piling throughout the US and around the world since the 1940’s.
Some notable projects include;
- Drilling equipment supply and configuration for Amtrak’s Northeast Corridor high-speed rail electrification project between New Haven and Boston.
- Providing pile driving and caisson equipment used for the Central Artery Project in Boston
- Cast-n-place pile systems for Ravens Stadium, Baltimore
- Cast-in-place pile systems for Pfizer’s Global Headquarters, Connecticut
- Structural assembly equipment for major bridges
Based in East Providence, Rhode Island, AE&F responds to work on both a local and worldwide basis. Mechanics, engineers and sales staff travel frequently throughout the US and overseas, managing existing jobs while pursuing new projects and contacts. AE&F has developed a strong reputation for service response based upon the supply of quality equipment and sound experience.