Element Materials Technology exists to ensure that the materials and products that are in use in some of the world’s most advanced industrial sectors are always safe; of marketable quality; compliant to all relevant industry standards and most of all are fit for purpose in their end application.
What we ultimately deliver is Certainty to those industries where failure simply is not an option.
That is “The Certainty of Element”.
Geotechnical Engineering Services
Geotechnical Services and Construction Engineering
- Foundation Design Element engineers design parameters and settlement analyses for shallow spread footings, mat foundations, driven piles, drilled piers (caissons), auger cast piling, and pressure injected footings
- Settlement and Subsidence Analysis We analyze loose granular and fine grained soils for support of footings and foundations, deposits for liquefaction potential, calculate and consolidation settlement in soft clay and organic deposits under new earth embankment, or area fill.
- Pavement Design Element can analyze pavement thickness, surface, and subsurface drainage conditions for local roads, highways, airports, railroad crossings, and rail beds
- Pile Foundation Design and Construction Our engineers consult in the design and inspection of pile foundation systems utilizing traditional methods as well as newer technologies, including the use of pile integrity testing equipment
- Retaining Structures We can help with designing parameters for earth retaining structures, including cantilever systems, tied-back walls, and gravity retaining walls
- Land Development We consult on dewatering and permanent drainage systems, including input on soil and rock permeability, errodability, and stability
- Geotechnical Instrumentation We perform vibrations monitoring, install piezmeters for groundwater measurement, install inclinometers for slope stability analysis, and place crack monitors to aid in monitoring movement.
- Website http://www.element.com
- Main Phone 321-327-8985
- Sales Phone 888-786-7555
7852 Ellis Rd
Melbourne, FL 32904