MERRILL MARINE SERVICES, INC. (MMSI) provides marine surveying appraisal, brokerage and remarketing services to the commercial, domestic and international maritime community.
Our clients rely on us to:
- Manage large catastrophic casualty and salvage projects.
- Conduct vessel and equipment appraisals and condition surveys.
- Assist them in finding, leasing, selling and/or purchasing marine equipment.
- Supervise the construction of marine vessels, equipment, and dock structures.
- Investigate cargo losses and personal injury claims
- Investigate pollution spills and supervise cleanup operations
- Supervise the handling and stowage of heavy lift cargos.
- We continually strive to exceed the expectations of our clients by providing dependable service with integrity in all areas of our business.
MMSI is recognized as the premier surveying firm in the inland river system, especially with respect to casualty response projects and our experienced and dedicated team of professional surveyors.
Our multi-dimensional, multi-disciplined surveyors also provide a beneficial resource in the delivery of our appraisal services. Because of the depth of their knowledge and experience, our surveyors also possess the skills and expertise necessary to inspect and make condition and maintenance judgments about inland shallow draft, great lakes and ocean-classed vessels.
NAUTICA FINANCIAL SERVICES
- Construction Financing
- Lines of Credit for boat builders
- Term Financing or Leasing
- Financial Management
- Debt Restructure
MERRILL MARINE SERVICES
- Vessel design
- Contract negotiations with shipyard
- Construction Management
- Milestone surveys
- Annual fleet inspection