The Dutra Group is made up of three distinct but integrated companies that provide a turn-key, one-stop organization supplying services to those who want to work with an industry leader. Dutra Dredging, Construction, and Materials have the capability to handle any sized project in all aspects of land and marine construction, from the overall concept to the slightest detail. With one call, our customers know they can have it all – delivered with reliability, pride and experience.
Supports a wide range of customers from governmental agencies to private industry members. From new projects to maintenance dredging with an emphasis on environmental protection, our company utilizes the best people, equipment and facilities to meet the needs of our diverse client base.
Dutra Marine Construction
Provides the expertise and required resources to build in a multitude of marine environments. Most of our marine construction projects involve activities such as bridge and pier construction, pile driving, demolition, levee maintenance, rock placement and mooring systems.
Primary source of aggregate is strategically located in one of the fastest growing areas in the Western United States. The San Rafael Rock Quarry has in excess of 50 million tons of aggregate reserves with the only waterside distribution center in the San Francisco Bay Area. Dutra Material’s uniqueness is its ability to be the most cost-effective transporter of quality aggregate in this region.
With our combined dredging, marine construction and materials resources, The Dutra Group brings a strong commitment and competitiveness for growth and development to our valued clients in our geographical area.
Dutra Dredging, with over 100 years in the dredging business, is strategically headquartered in the San Francisco Bay. It employs the latest technologies and operates under comprehensive regulatory oversight and strict compliance reporting requirements, performing environmentally-conscientious dredging for both the public and private sectors along the entire Pacific Coast region.
- Maintenance dredging and navigation improvements in ports, harbors, shipping channels and inland waterways
- One of the largest fleets on the Pacific Coast
- Environmental habitat restoration
- Contaminated sediment remediation
- Infrastructure demolition
- Submerged and upland slope protection
- Underwater foundations and footings
- Wetlands construction and reclamation
Dutra Construction, established in 1972, is a full service construction company that has provided skilled expertise in creating, improving and maintaining marine infrastructures from West of the Rocky Mountains to the Pacific Rim.
- Wharf and dock construction
- Marine rock & material placement
- Marina construction
- Pile driving & installation
- Environmental remediation of wetlands
- Bridge & pier construction
- Levee Construction, Repair & Maintenance
- Mooring systems
- Outfalls and pipelines
- Water-side barge-loading equipment makes it the most cost-effective transporter of quality aggregate in the region.
- An extensive barge and towing fleet allows it to handle any-sized job within its service area -- from projects West of the Rocky Mountains to the Pacific Rim.
- Rip rap
- Base rock
- Drain rock
- Asphalt concrete
- Recycled aggregates
- Fill material
- Permeable material
- Manufactures new equipment and performs retrofits for job-specific needs • Provides 24/7 equipment maintenance, capital repairs & safety programs for the Dutra Companies and their valued customers
- Manages shipyard repairs, inspections and equipment engineering projects for land & marine based equipment