Training solutions for heavy equipment used in mining, construction and related industries. Instructor kits, videos, e-learning, equipment simulators and much more.
VISTA Training, Inc., founded in 1991, provides workplace safety training solutions for people involved in earthmoving, excavating and mining applications. Over 10,000 customers use VISTA products and services to provide equipment safety, skills and productivity training to employees. Headquartered in Waterford, Wisconsin, USA with a Canadian branch near the oil sands mining operations of northern Alberta, Canada, VISTA provides the mining and construction industries with:
- E-learning / Computer-based training (CBT) programs
- Integrated curricula (like TruckLogic™) that combine CBTs with PC-based simulation and on-the-job training activities to deliver high-performance blended learning
- Instructor kits that are designed to provide trainers with everything they need to conduct safety training sessions on a variety of topics
- Cost-effective, PC-based heavy equipment simulators, which reduce the amount of "seat time" needed to train safe and productive equipment operators
- An extensive catalog of safety programs
- On-site operator training services for mining and construction
- Operator skill assessments and certification
- Custom safety program development
VISTA products and services help our customers demonstrate a serious safety attitude to their employees, their insurance carrier and regulatory agencies like MSHA and OSHA.
Our experience rests in designing and implementing training programs for delivery directly to the end user and instructor kits for use by instructors. Our CBT programs are developed in a format suitable for incorporation into an on-line training delivery system or AICC/SCORM-compliant Learning Management System (LMS).
Onsite, hands-on training and skill assessment for your equipment operators. we travel worldwide to help you provide safety and productivity training to your equipment operators. Construction, mining and most other industries that own and use heavy equipment.